TeleDiag is the new telemedicine service founded in March 2017, based on the whole experience of TeleConsult France. Created in 2008 on the initiative of several French physicians, hospitals and liberals, the teleconsulting network Teleconsult France quickly established itself as a pioneer, both in its values and in its functioning.
Teleconsult France became the first French network of open and cooperative teleradiology:
- It is managed by physicians, for the medical needs of physicians, in the interest of patients.
- Each new member is validated by a medical committee on governance and ethics.
- Any new member directly offers its radiological permanence services to the network, or it is identified by Teleconsult France to mesh a remote diagnostic coverage on the territory.
Since its creation in March 2017, TeleDiag has brought together a community of more than 520 French radiologists, organized by organ specialty and delivering diagnostics to more than 220 establishments. All are listed on the TeleDiag website.
This pioneering service now aims to open up to other specialties - XXXX (in order of priorities) - while keeping the key principles that governed its deployment, that is to say first and foremost Projects designed by and for physicians and institutions, for the benefit of patients.
For each specialty, TeleDiag will therefore retain the following instances of success in teleradiology:
- A committee on governance and ethics, guarantor of the functioning, quality approach, good practices and ethics of the service, composed of recognized practitioners and chaired by an authoritative personality in the field of specialty.
- Functioning based on the recommendations of the French companies, professional unions and college of teachers of each specialty.