TeleDiag is in charge of proposing the best medical skills to ensure responsiveness and quality of diagnostics in each of the specialties you need.
For all its members, TeleConsult France has:
- The CV and a copy of the diplomas
- A registration with the Ordre des médecins (plus an individual statement of participation in the TeleDiag network),
- Of a Network Member Agreement
- Of a validation of the Medical Committee of Governance and Ethics,
- Of an insurance certificate covering the acts of telemedicine.
These documents are provided to the institutions on request. These elements are also public, visible and verifiable on the site of TeleDiag, heading our affiliated institutions.
While the diagnosis is secured by the use of randomized control, our network is itself involved in the improvement of medical practices through the provision of ancillary services (training, benchmarking, access to a network of specialists working in cooperative Patients ...).